BioRePeel is a well known brand for bio stimulating and revitalization products. Check the catalog of BioRePeel that you can find in our shop. We ship inside the EU in 2-3 days.
If you want to check other brands go to the sidebar or see here our other fillers brands.
Catalog of BioRePeel
BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative, biphasic medical device with stimulating, revitalizing and peeling action. Once the product is in contact with the skin it leads to the production of tissue growth factors such as:
- PDGF: Growth factor derived from platelets, has a stimulating action on the proliferation of fibroblasts and tissue regeneration;
- VEGF: Growth factor of vascular endothelium, improves the formation of new vessels and capillaries and helps the dermis to be more oxygenated;
- ALPHA AND BETA 1 TGF: Alpha TGF produced by fibroblasts and keratinocytes, induces cell proliferation and differentiation. TGF BETA 1 is a peptide that participates in tissue regeneration and cell differentiation;
It contains Aminoacids
- Glycine - the most abundant aminoacid in collagen (35%). It has moisturizing, antioxidant and regenerating properties;
- Proline - basic aminoacid in collagen synthesis and support. It has elasticizing properties so it is indicated for inelastic and aged skin;
- Hydroxyproline - it's widely present in collagen. It increases and supports ceramides synthesis, activating keratinocytes proliferation and fibroblasts’ collagen production.
- Arginine - it's a basic aminoacid with moisturizing and trophic functions for the skin as it is involved in blood flow regulation process.
- Vitamin C: Essential co-factor in collagen synthesis. It is the main cellular antioxidant molecule. It protects from ROS (Reactive Oxygen Species) and regenerates other antioxidant molecules.
- Vitamin B2: Riboflavin, also known as Vitamin B2, is an hydrophilic vitamin, necessary for normal skin tropism.
It is a FAD and FMN precursor, so it is involved in a huge number of metabolic reactions, as the activation of other vitamins. It helps with the removal of ROS due to cutaneous oxidative stress and it can accelerate cell growth and regeneration.
What is BioRePeelCl3 peeling?
BioRePeelCl3 is a product based on 5 acids, vitamins and four different aminoacids. This is an innovative device with stimulating, revitalizing and peeling action.
What are the benefits of BioRePeelCI3?
The main benefits of BioRePeelCI3 are:
- Proliferation of fibroblasts and tissue regeneration
- Formation of new vessels and capillaries and helps the dermis to be more oxygenated
- Cell proliferation and differentiation
How to buy BioRePeelCI3?
Buying BioRePeelCI3 is easy. You only have to access our catalog, click on the buy button, and you will have made your purchase online, ready to be sent to you.