BioRePeelCl3 BODY Peeling
BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative, biphasic medical device with bio stimulating, revitalizing and peeling action.
The biphasic technology and innovative mix of active principles inside let the CMed Aesthetics deposit the patent.
The product shows up with a lipophilic blue phase on a hydrophilic yellow phase.
The lipophilic phase (BLU) floats on the hydrophilic one (YELLOW) and prevents the oxidation of the trichloroacetic acid, mechanically separating from the contact with the oxygen, thus stabilizing the formulation. It also performs this action on other acid and dermofunctional active ingredients, improving performance and ensuring product safety.
Moreover thanks to the active contents (Squalane and Isopropyl myristate) it also carries out:
- FILMING AND VEHICULATING ACTIONS It reduces trans-epidermic water evaporation and assists active principles vehiculation.
- REGENERATING ACTION It restores and maintains cutaneous hydro-lipidic film.
- MOISTURIZING ACTION It increases hydration through direct and indirect mechanisms.
- Hydrophilic phase: The hydrophilic phase (YELLOW) contains an innovative mix of TCA, alpha, beta, and polyhydroxy acids, amino acids and vitamins.
- The acids, amino acids, and vitamins contained in BioRePeelCl3 are:
- TCA Trichloroacetic acid
- Poly-hydroxy acids: Lactobionic acid
- Beta-hydroxy acids: Salicylic acid
- Alpha-hydroxy acids: Tartaric acid, citric acid
- Amino acids: Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Arginine
- Vitamins: C and B2
- Lifting agent: GABA (aminobutyric acid)
- Dull and inelastic skin
- Acne in the acute stage, comedonal form of acne and post-acne
- Dilated pores and oily skin
- Skin pigmentation
- Photoaging and fine lines
Mechanism of action:
Once the TCA is in contact with the skin, it activates the process of denaturation of the proteins of the outermost skin layer and activates the SSRS (SkinStressResponseSystem) in response to acid stress.
How to use:
- Clean the zone of interest with specific detersion products (acetone, surfactants…)
- Shake the ampoule for a few seconds until color turn green for a temporary emulsion.
- Using a syringe, prelate the quantity of product for the treatment without removing the butyl stopper. 4. Apply the product with nitrile gloves until it is completely absorbed.
- Let the product perform:
- BODY HANDS, KNEES, ELBOWS, GLUTES, FEET 5/10 minutes
- Clean the zone with a gauze soaked with water.
- Hands – 2 ml each hand: 1 back and 1 palm
- Elbows – 0.5-1 ml
- Glutes – 4 ml
- Knees – 1 ml
- Feet – 1.5 ml each feet
- Other zones – 1 ml each dm2
BioRePeelCl3 BODY is applied every 10/15 days for 4 to 6 times
For more information, check BioRePeel web site here:
FAQ’s about BioRePeelCl3
✅ What is BioRePeelCl3?
Saypha Volume with lidocaine is a volumizing dermal filler made of hyaluronic acid which increases but also restores the volume of the face while shaping the contours. The filler is characterized by its high elasticity which is particularly effective in facial modeling.
✅ What is the lipophilic phase in BioRePeelCl3 FND?
The lipophilic phase in the product has stabilizing and protective actions, reduces trans-epidermic water evaporationand assists active principles vehiculation. Also, restores and maintains the cutaneous hydro-lipidic film. Its moisturizing action increases overall hydration.
✅ What is the hydrophilic phase in BioRePeelCl3 FND?
Its biostimulating and revitalizing actions ensure fibroblasts’ activity, activate cutaneous proliferating and biosynthetic processes, as well as increase cellular turnover and collagen and elastin production. In addition, hydrophilic phase promotes exfoliation, reduces fine lines by neutralization of free radicals, and helps battling acne, enlarged pores and comedones.
✅ How to apply BioRePeelCl3 FND?
The treatment with BioRePeelCl3 FND is easy. Shake the vial until it turns green. Apply on a treated area with nitrile gloves. Massage it into the skin until fully absorbed. Now wait according to the protocol (which you can download on our website). Wash off and apply BioReHydra post-treatment serum.
There are no reviews yet.