BioRePeelCl3 FND 5 x 6 ml Peeling
BioRePeelCl3 is an innovative, biphasic medical device with bio stimulating, revitalizing and peeling action.
The biphasic technology and innovative mix of active principles inside let the CMed Aesthetics deposit the patent.
The product shows up with a lipophilic blue phase on a hydrophilic yellow phase.
The lipophilic phase (BLU) floats on the hydrophilic one (YELLOW) and prevents the oxidation of the trichloroacetic acid, mechanically separating from the contact with the oxygen, thus stabilizing the formulation. It also performs this action on other acid and dermofunctional active ingredients, improving performance and ensuring product safety.
Moreover thanks to the active contents (Squalane and Isopropyl myristate) it also carries out:
- FILMING AND VEHICULATING ACTIONS It reduces trans-epidermic water evaporation and assists active principles vehiculation.
- REGENERATING ACTION It restores and maintains cutaneous hydro-lipidic film.
- MOISTURIZING ACTION It increases hydration through a direct and indirect mechanisms.Hydrophilic phase:The hydrophilic phase (YELLOW) contains an innovative mix of TCA, alpha, beta, and polyhydroxy acids, amino acids and vitamins.
The acids, amino acids, and vitamins contained in BioRePeelCl3 are:
- TCA Trichloroacetic acid
- Poly-hydroxy acids: Lactobionic acid
- Beta-hydroxy acids: Salicylic acid
- Alpha-hydroxy acids: Tartaric acid, citric acid
- Amino acids: Glycine, Proline, Hydroxyproline, Arginine
- Vitamins: C and B2
- Lifting agent: GABA (aminobutyric acid)
- Dull and inelastic skin
- Acne in the acute stage, comedonal form of acne and post-acne
- Dilated pores and oily skin
- Skin pigmentation
- Photoaging and fine lines
Mechanism of action:
Once the TCA is in contact with the skin, it activates the process of denaturation of the proteins of the outermost horny layer and activates the SSRS (SkinStressResponseSystem) in response to acid stress.
How to use:
1. Clean the zone of interest with specific detersion products (acetone, surfactants…)
2. Shake the ampoule for a few seconds until colour turn green for a temporary emulsion.
3. Using a syringe, prelate the quantity of product for the treatment without removing the butyl stopper. 4. Apply the product with nitrile gloves until it is completely absorbed.
5. Let the product performs:
- FND: FACE, NECK AND DECOLLETE’ 3/5 minutes
6. Clean the zone with a gauze soaked with water.
Face – 1.5-2 ml
Neck – 1-1.5 ml
Decolleté – 2-2.5 ml
BioRePeelCl3 FND is applied every 7/12 days for 4 to 6 times.
For more information, check BioRePeel web site: