Revofil Ultra 2 x 1 ml Deep Wrinkles
Revofil Ultra is a deep touch filler designed for the correction for medium to deep facial wrinkles and redefinition of facial contours for a non-surgical, volumetric facelift. The filler is suitable for correction of very deep wrinkles in thick skin tissue. Revofil Ultra, unlike other products from Revofil range, can be used for a more drastic volume creation.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (23 mg/ml)
- Oligopeptide-72, inhibits the degradation of hyaluronic acid to ensure an even filler absorption over time
- Oligopeptide-50, anti-inflammatory properties and increases collagen and hyaluronic acid in the skin
Revofil Ultra has both biphasic and monophasic physical characteristics introduced by combination of cutting edged biomimetic peptide technology and crossed linked HA which bring upgraded quality in gel viscosity and elasticity. The product contains higher concentration of free hyaluronic acid, linked with peptides, instead of PBS among cross-linked HA molecules which results in increased stability of HA gel, which is a safe material with natural compounds.
- Redefinition of facial contours
- Correction of medium to deep wrinkles in thick skin
- Creation of volume (cheeks, chin, jaw)
- Nose bridge
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Cheeks and cheekbones
- Jaw and chin
2 syringes of 1 ml
About the manufacturer:
Unique Revofil fillers are developed by the South Korean pharmaceutical concern Caregen Co.LTD, located in Seoul. The company was founded in 2001 and is engaged in research and sale of cosmeceuticals, pharmaceuticals, biomimetic peptides and growth factors, as well as other related products.