Restylane LYFT 1 x 1 ml Midface Volume
Restylane LYFT with lidocaine is a hyaluronic acid-based filler suitable for injection into the deep dermis to superficial subcutis. Use the product to correct moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles such as nose-to-mouth lines, frown lines, chin and cheeks. Contains lidocaine, a powerful anaesthetic, for a more comfortable injection.
Over time, natural fat begins to deteriorate, resulting in sagging skin, more prominent wrinkles and a reduction of volume. Restylane LYFT is used to correct volume loss and treat wrinkles in the face and hands. Through nonsurgical injections, Restylane LYFT is specifically designed to add fullness to the cheeks, midface area, and the back of the hands to help complete the aesthetic look — for face and hands.
- Cross-linked Hyaluronic Acid (20 mg/ml)
- Lidocaine (0,3%)
- Correction of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles (such as nasolabial folds)
- Cheek augmentation
- Correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies
- Correction of volume deficit in hands
- Back of the hands
- Nasolabial folds
Method of use:
- It is necessary to counsel the patient and discuss the appropriate indication, risks, benefits and expected responses to the Restylane LYFT treatment. Advise the patient of the necessary precautions before commencing the procedure.
- Assess the patient’s need for appropriate anesthetic treatment for managing comfort, i.e., topical anesthetic, local or nerve block.
- The patient’s face should be washed with soap and water and dried with a clean towel. Cleanse the area to be treated with alcohol or another suitable antiseptic solution.
- Before injecting, press rod carefully until a small droplet is visible at the tip of the needle.
- After insertion of the needle, and just before injection, the plunger rod should be withdrawn slightly to aspirate and verify that the needle is not intravascular.
- Restylane LYFT with lidocaine is administered using a thin gauge needle in the nasolabial folds. For cheek augmentation and the correction of age related midface contour deficiency, a thin gauge needle or a blunt tip cannula (recommended cannula gauge sizes 25-27G with cannula length of 1.5 or 2 inches) can be used. When using a needle, the needle is inserted at an approximate angle of 30º parallel to the length of the wrinkle or fold. Restylane LYFT should be injected into the deep dermis to superficial layer of the subcutis for the treatment of moderate to severe facial folds and wrinkles (such as nasolabial folds) and for subcutaneous to supraperiosteal implantation for cheek augmentation and correction of age-related midface contour deficiencies. If the product is injected too superficially this may result in visible lumps and/or bluish discoloration. When using a cannula for cheek augmentation and the correction of age related midface contour deficiency, after preparation as described above, an entry point is made in the skin with an incision needle of appropriate size. Inject slowly.
- When treating the dorsal hand, Restylane LYFT small boluses should be inserted in the dorsum of the hand in the subcutaneous plane. Small bolus injections or the linear retrograde injection technique can be used to deposit small volumes as needed. Rapid flow or rapid injection should be avoided.
- Inject Restylane LYFT applying even pressure on the plunger rod. It is important that the injection is stopped just before the needle/cannula is pulled out of the skin to prevent material from leaking out or ending up too superficially in the skin.
- For the treatment of moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds, the maximum recommended dose per treatment is 6.0 mL based on U.S. clinical studies. For the treatment of age-related midface volume deficit, the maximum recommended dose is also 6.0 mL per treatment. For the treatment of volume deficit in the dorsal hand, the maximum recommended dose per hand is 3.0 mL per treatment. The safety of injecting greater amounts has not been established.
- Serial puncture (only recommended for needle)
- Linear threading
1 syringe of 1 ml
Please note that Top Dermal does not work with Galderma directly as we are sub-distributors. However, all our products are 100% authentic and have CE certification.
There are no reviews yet.