Prostrolane Natural B, 2 x 2 ml – Bioreparation
Designed for deep penetration into the skin to correct moderate facial wrinkles, folds, perioral lines and to restore a natural look of the skin.
Prevents skin sagging and wrinkles due to reduced levels of hyaluronic acid in tissues.
Prostroline Natural B is a new generation medical peptide activator of epigenetic selectivity for intensive prevention of skin photo- and chrono-aging manifestations.
Prostroline Natural B based on hyaluronic acid and a complex of biomimetic peptides is a real breakthrough in aesthetic medicine. It also corrects mimic wrinkles and folds in the perioral area.
- Prostrolane Natural B (Natural Beauty) is designed for deep implantation of the dermis to correct moderate to severe facial wrinkles, folds and perioral lines
- Prostrolane Natural B stimulates cell proliferation processes, the structure of the extracellular matrix, enhances neoangiogenesis, providing intensive skin lifting
- Prostrolane Natural B is an indispensable basis for carrying out any apparatus and minimally invasive anti–age techniques
Oligopeptide-24 stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, increases the synthesis of GC, restores the intercellular matrix, regulates the process of apoptosis.
Decapeptide-36 protects cells from UV damage.
Octapeptide-11 stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, enhances collagen synthesis.
Oligopeptide-34 inhibits tyrosinase. Interaction of the melanin stimulating hormone with the receptor on the melanocyte membrane inhibits the synthesis of melanin.
Oligopeptide-92 (CG-Bonade) stimulates the proliferation and migration of fibroblasts, keratinocytes. It inhibits the activity of osteoclast division, increases the activity of alkaline phosphatase and prevents bone tissue resorption.
- Unclear face oval
- Correction of wrinkles of the eyebrow area
- Superficial wrinkles of the perioral areas and periorbital areas of the eyes
- Correction of the nasolacrimal sulcus, parotid area
- Nasolabial and labial grooves
- Correction of radial neck wrinkles
- Innovative changes in the skin in the décolleté area;
- Correction of age-related changes in the back surface of the hands
- Striae (stretch marks)
- Unhealthy, dull complexion
- Prevention and therapy of skin “fading”
- Correction of age-related changes (wrinkles, loss of tone and elasticity, gravitational ptosis of I-II degree)
- Preparation of the skin for plastic surgery
- Rehabilitation of the skin in the postoperative period
- Restoration of the skin after medial and deep peelings, laser resurfacing and other invasive procedures
- Post-acne syndrome
- Syndrome of “phenotypically oily skin”
- “Smoker’s skin” syndrome
- Acne 1-2 stages (without exacerbation)
- Rosaceous-like demodicosis
- Photodermatitis, accompanied by the formation of melanogenetic spots
- Seborrheic dermatitis
- Complex therapy of dyschromia
- Upper third of the face
- Middle third of the face
- The lower third of the face
WOW lifting effect
It is achieved by restoring the proliferative activity of cells, the synthesis of collagen and elastin, as well as the technologies and techniques of administration developed for this preparation.
Strengthening of vessel walls, activation of neoangiogenesis and regulation of melanogenesis processes gives a pronounced effect of radiant skin.
Filling properties of the preparation allow you to gently fill wrinkles, correct shadow areas, creating naturally beautiful young features.
- Fills the epidermis with moisture; acid molecules enter directly into the skin cells, smoothing it and increasing the protective properties
- Moisturizes the skin, restores its elasticity
- Corrects folds and deep wrinkles in the area around the mouth
- Corrects lip asymmetry
- Gives volume to parts of the face that are deprived of fatty tissue
- Reduces the amount of adipose tissue, promotes lipolysis
- Smoothens the surface of the epidermis restores protective functions
- The skin copes better with the harmful effects of the environment and intensively develops its own protective resources
Standard course – from 2 – 4 treatment sessions with an interval of 2 weeks;
Supporting course – the interval between treatment courses is selected individually, taking into account the characteristics of the patient.
2 syringes of 2 ml
- Oncology (in remission)
- Hypersensitivity to the components of the treatment
- Acute inflammatory process (acne, herpes) or chronic dermatoses in the areas of supposed injections
- Autoimmune diseases, such as systemic lupus erythematosus and scleroderma and/or taking medications to correct these conditions
- Pregnancy and lactation
- Age under 25
- Violation of blood coagulation processes