Ejal 40, 1 x 2 ml – Skin revitalisation
Ejal 40 is an injectable HA biorevitalizer, which works as a biostimulator. In fact, Ejal 40 is a good alternative to the renowned Profhilo. The product restores physiological functions and improves skin elasticity by restructuring the extracellular matrix by stimulating fibroblast activity and the production of new collagen and elastin fibers.
- Hyaluronic acid (20 mg/ml) with a high molecular weight (1200-1800 kDa) in physiological buffer
- Sodium chloride
- Sodium dihydrogen phosphate dihydrate
- Purified water
- Prevention of the signs of aging
- Restoration of skin elasticity and turgor
- Correction of fine wrinkles and prevention of their appearance
- Active skin hydration
- Prevention of photoaging
- Correction of acne or chickenpox scars
- Skin rejuvenation
- Mouth corners
- Marionette lines
- Nasolabial folds
- Perioral wrinkles
Method of use:
Ejal 40 is injected according to the 4 BRP (4 Bio Revitalization Points) technique. Inject 0,25 ml in each point, so in total only 1 ml is needed for per area per treatment. Use 30G needle. In total 3 sessions are required every 4 weeks. Then you can do one more session in 8 weeks depending on the patient’s case. This course can be repeated 2-3 times each year.
It is not recommended to apply make-up products within 12 hours after the injection. Also, avoid exposure to sunlight and ultraviolet radiation. Avoid using sauna for a week after the procedure.
Do not inject Ejal 40 into bones, tendons, ligaments or muscles, or nevus.
1 syringe with 2 ml
2 needles 30G 1/2