DR. CYJ Hair Filler 2 x 1 ml
Dr.CYJ Hair Filler is product with a synthetic peptide technology, effective in treating damaged scalp. Damaged scalp may have negative impact on hair and hair follicles. There various methods to treat these damaged scalp and Dr. CYJ Hair Filler is one of them. A wide variety of factors influence the health of the scalp and hair follicles. UV light and environmental/internal stress may cause damage for scalp and hair follicles. As a result of natural aging, the scalp and cells deteriorate over time. Even hair transplant may cause damage for scalp and hair follicles. A healthy scalp strengthens hair follicles and promotes hair growth. Healthy scalp is essential for hair vitalization. Healthy scalp is closely related to normal cell regeneration cycle and healthy hair follicles. Dr. CYJ Hair Filler includes 7 peptides researched and developed by Caregen.
- Reticulated Hyaluronic Acid
- 7 Peptides: Decapeptide-18, Oligopeptide-54, Decapeptide-10, Octapeptide-2, Octapeptide-11, Oligopeptide-71 and Decapeptide-28
- The first hair filler developed by Caregen, Dr. CYJ hair filler
- For men and women with damaged scalp
- For patients with damaged scalp from braiding, hair treatment, hair dyes, etc.
- For patients with scalp damage due to aging, stress, or UV light.
- For patients with scalp damage due to external and internal stress
- It is crucial to have fast scalp regeneration for the hair transplant patients. Dr. CYJ Hair Filler can be injected into dermis layer at the site of the damaged scalp in need of implantation for the treatment of subcutaneous tissue.
Method of use:
- Determine an area of injections, and clean the injection area.
- For injection, press the rod carefully until a small droplet is visible at the tip of the needle.
- Use a thin gauge (30-32G) needle with DR.CYJ Hair Filler. The needle is inserted at an approximate angle of 30 degrees parallel to the surface of the scalp. It should be injected into the superficial or medium dermis.
- Inject DR.CYJ Hair Filler by applying even pressure on the plunger rod.
<Clinic protocol – consult with your doctor>
<Consult with your doctor for each protocol that fits you>
About the manufacturer:
Unique biorevitalization product was developed by the South Korean pharmaceutical concern Caregen Co.LTD, located in Seoul. The company was founded in 2001 and is engaged in research and sale of cosmeceuticals, pharmaceuticals, biomimetic peptides and growth factors, as well as other related products.
There are no reviews yet.