HYACORP BODY CONTOURING MLF2 Body Contouring
HYACORP MLF2 is intended to be used as a means of restoring lost volume and contouring body surfaces. The depth of the injection can vary depending on the treatment site, the subcutaneous application, and the supraperiostal application.
1ml of HYAcorp MLF2 contains:
- 1ml of HYAcorp MLF2 contains:
- Hyaluronic acid 2.0 mg
- Hyaluronic acid cross-linked 20.0 mg
- Sodium chloride 6.9 mg
- Water for injection ad 1,0 ml
- Particle size 300-500 microns
HYAcorp MLF1 and HYAcorp MLF2
can be combined with each other for the best results of correction and alignment of the skin texture.
- increase in volume and correction of the shape of the buttocks and hips;
- volume increase and correction of the shape of the legs;
- increase in volume and correction of the shape of calves;
- correction of atrophic skin changes (injuries and operations);
- correction of changes associated with inadequate redistribution of the volume of soft tissues or its complete loss.
- minimally invasive method;
- the ability to influence sexual feelings;
under local anesthesia;
the injection zone was treated with an antiseptic;
periurethral injection of 3 to 5 ml of HYAcorp MLF1 superficially into the mucosa with a retrograde injection technique.
1 syringes of 10 ml
Jonatan M –
Tried Hyacorp for the first time in January and client is happy. Shopping process was quick, customer service attentive. Will come back.
Fernando M –
Compro en topdermal desde hace 6 meses y siempre todo perfecto. Gracias!