Prostrolane Blanc B Whitening
Prostrolane Blanc B is a peptide blocker with hyaluronic acid for toning, whitening, face and neck bioreparation, which starts the regenerative processes in the skin, stimulating its renewal.
Prostrolane Blanc B aims at combating pigmentation and preventing the emergence of new spots. In addition, the preparation penetrates the skin and fills it with moisture, which is vital for both oily and dry skin.
Prostrolane Blanc B reduces the synthesis of melanin (pigment), as a result of which the amount and color intensity of pigment spots are reduced.
Prostrolane Blanc B is indicated for deep skin implantation in order to give brightness to the face and neck.
Hyaluronic acid 0.7% normalizes skin hydration, eliminating signs of dehydration and increasing antioxidant status, has a nature-filling effect, due to double stabilization: BDDE less than 2 ppm, amide bonds with the peptide complex.
Partial stabilization of HA allows the preparation to be in the tissues for a long time, to fill in the missing volumes in places of soft tissue depression.
Biomimetic regulatory peptides:
Feruloyl Oligopeptide-33 regulates melanogenesis, the process of transmission of melanosomes to keratinocytes, inhibits tyrosinase synthesis.
Valprooyl Oligopeptide-33 regulates melanogenesis, the process of transferring melanosomes to a keratinocyte, inhibits tyrosinase synthesis.
Ocatapeptide-11 stimulates the proliferation of fibroblasts, enhances collagen synthesis.
Oligopeptide-92 stimulates the proliferation and migration of fibroblasts, keratinocytes. It inhibits the activity of osteoclast division, increases the activity of alkaline phosphatase, and prevents bone tissue resorption.
- Hyperpigmented skin
- Treatment of skin from photodamage
- Thin, atonic, dehydrated skin
- Stressed, irritated skin
- Adaptation of the skin to invasive interventions (median peels, ablative procedures) to prevent hyperpigmentation
- Prevention of skin fading
- Prevention and treatment of rosacea
Prostrolane Blanc B Effects:
Achieved by peptide regulation of the process of melanogenesis (the process of formation of melanin in the skin) at its main stages. Strengthening the walls of blood vessels and the activation of neoangiogenesis (the formation of new micro-vessels) potentiates the effect of radiant skin.
Provided by increasing the synthetic and proliferative activity of skin cells, restoring the extracellular matrix, as well as the technologies and introduction techniques developed for this preparation.
Filling properties of the preparation allow you to gently fill wrinkles, correct shadow areas, creating naturally beautiful young facial features.
- Increase in the brightness of the face and neck
- Correction of wrinkles and damage from photo-aging
The peptide complex helps the skin to deal with environmental exposure and to produce a sufficient amount of its own elastin and collagen fibers.
- Pigmentation decreases, uniform skin color is restored
- Whitens brightens the face and neck
- Rejuvenates and restores skin elasticity
- The effect of brightness and radiance of healthy skin
- Deep hydration of the skin, normalization of fat secretion
- Skin relief evens out
- Anti-aging therapy – small and medium wrinkles are reduced, cross-compounds improve the result of rejuvenation and provide a longer shelf life
- Standard course – from 2 – 4 treatment sessions with an interval of 2 weeks;
- Supporting course – the interval between treatment courses is selected individually, taking into account the characteristics of the patient.
2 syringes of 2 ml
- Streptococcal diseases in history;
- Acute inflammation eruptions (acne, herpes) or active manifestations of chronic dermatoses in the area of the alleged injection;
- A history of certain autoimmune diseases or immunosuppressive therapy;
- Multiple allergies;
- Disorders of coagulation or anticoagulant therapy;
- Sensitivity to hyaluronic acid;
- Therapy with systemic retinoids;
- Decompensation of severe somatic diseases;
- Pregnancy and lactation;
- Age less than 18 years.
There are no reviews yet.