Hair loss is a problem that is increasingly present in our society. In fact, both men and women of different ages and for different reasons can suffer from it.
Causes of hair loss
There are multiple causes of hair loss. However, the most frequent are the ones we will discuss below:
- Lack of vitamins: vitamins are one of the main causes of hair loss, especially when there is a lack of iron, biotin, vitamin D or magnesium, among others.
- Stress: people who suffer from stress tend to show some physical side-effects, such as precisely hair loss, but also lack of sleep, weight gain/loss, weak nails or even a skin reaction.
- Post-partum or illness: both situations can cause hair loss to a greater or lesser extent. This is known as acute telogen effluvium, and is associated with sudden hormonal changes, as well as long and intense periods of stress.
- Medications: some medications, including birth control pills, can be triggers for hair loss.
- Androgenic alopecia: This is more commonly known as hereditary baldness and is much more common in men than in women. Its occurrence is due to growth, hormones and an inherited tendency to baldness.
Mesotherapy as a treatment for hair loss
Whatever the reason for your hair loss, it is important to know that there are different methods to prevent and/or treat it. In fact, mesotherapy is one of the most effective procedures. It is a medical technique that consists of administering different types of substances (depending on the degree and pathology to be treated and depending on the patient) through superficial intradermal injections. These substances usually contain minerals, vitamins and amino acids, among other components, to help hair growth, which is why it is also often used as a preventive method for hair loss. It is also used as a preventive method for baldness.
This treatment is characterized by a completely simple application, with almost no side effects. Of course, you should always put yourself in the hands of a professional doctor to administer the treatment effectively and thus guarantee the expected results.
In addition, mesotherapy is also used in other types of aesthetic treatments, to combat wrinkles, acne or cellulite, as we mentioned in a previous post.
Side effects of mesotherapy
One of the strong points of mesotherapy is that it produces very few side effects in patients. This is because the technique is applied at the most superficial levels of the dermis, so we can only notice slight pain, inflammation or, in some cases, a slight headache.
Who can undergo capillary mesotherapy?
Capillary mesotherapy is a medical technique suitable for both men and women. However, the following groups are recommended to abstain from this treatment:
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women
- People who are undergoing chemotherapy treatments
- People with diabetes or heart disease
Aesthetic products for hair loss
At Top Dermal shop you can find creme de la creme of meso products. Particularly for the hair loss we offer the following three products:
DR. CYJ Hair Filler
DR. CYJ Hair Filler is an innovative product, effective in the fight against hair loss, which took 10 years to be developed. It features 7 peptides and reticulated hyaluronic acid. This product stimulates hair re-growth and scalp re-constructions. The most impressive thing is that only 4 treatments are needed for a visible result.
Dermaheal HL is an anti-hair loss mesotherapy treatment, which is suitable for all kinds of hair loss, such as hormonal changes, poor diet, consequences of UV ray negative effects, regular hair dyeing, medications or stress. It features a combination of peptides, vitamins, amino acids, minerals, coenzymes, nucleic acids and antioxidants. Can be applied with injections or with meso-roller.
Pluryal Mesoline Hair
Pluryal Mesoline Hair is a mesotherapy product that targets hair loss. Its formula contains vitamins, amino acids, antioxidants, plant stem cells and hyaluronic acid, which help to improve the hair condition. This is the most affordable product out of all three.