MesoSculpt C71, 1 х 1 ml
MesoSculpt C71 is a lipo-reducing injectable for remodeling of the middle and lower third of the face, submental area and neck.
The uniqueness of MesoSculpt C71 lies in its specific transforming mechanism of action on adipose tissue cells. For the first time, the lipo-reducing effect is achieved not due to the death of fat cells, but with the preservation of their viability – white adipocytes are reprogrammed into brown-like ones and acquire the ability to utilize lipids with the formation of heat.
Under the influence of MesoSculpt C71, fatty acids are burned in the lipid granules of white adipocytes, the cell decreases in size, stops accumulating fats, the number of mitochondria increases, their structure changes in such a way that the phenotype of adipocytes changes, they begin to catabolize lipids with the release of active thermal energy. White adipocytes transform into cells similar to brown adipose tissue.
Composition of MesoSculpt C71:
- LipoBlock XP2 provides an atraumatic lipo-modifying effect; regulator of adipogenesis, lipogenesis and lipolysis
- Hexapeptide-17 has a powerful lymphatic drainage and anti-inflammatory activity, improves microcirculation, stabilizes the walls of blood and lymphatic vessels
- DRMC complex (non-stabilized hyaluronic acid, vitamins, trace elements, amino acids and nucleotides)
- Excessive volumes of subcutaneous fat and fat compartments in the area of the middle and / or lower third of the face, submental region and neck
- Swelling and pastosity of the face, submental region and neck
- Gravitational ptosis I-II degree
- Loss of clear facial contours
- Deformation-edematous, tired and mixed morphotypes of aging
1 syringe with 1 ml