Meso-Xanthin F199, 1 х 1.5 ml
Meso-Xanthin F199 is a new generation injectable solution designed for the prevention of photo- and chrono-aging, intensive regeneration of damaged and aged skin
Meso-Xanthin F199 has a highly effective therapeutic effect, which is associated with the influence of the agent on the cell system, as well as the epigenetic mechanisms of skin tissues. As a result of the use of this product in human skin fibroblasts, a significant increase in the expression of important protein genes (GADD45A and integrins) is observed. Integrins play a major role in the process of bilateral interaction not only of cells, but also of the intercellular matrix. GADD45A is a protein that is actively involved in the repair of damaged DNA and its further demethylation.
Meso-Xanthin is characterized by an epigenetic therapeutic effect, which is determined by its modulation of a certain enzymatic modification of DNA, as well as by controlling the activity of regulatory components of the genome that are involved in stimulating gene expression in fibroblasts.
- Fucoxanthin F-199
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid (1.5%)
- Growth factors (sh-Oligopeptide-1 and sh-Polypeptide-1)
- Regulatory peptides (sh-Polypeptide-2 and Copper tripeptide-1)
- Vitamins (A, C, E)
- Amino acids
- Nucleotides (precursors of nucleic acids)
Meso-Xanthin contains fucoxanthin (Fucoxanthin F-199), an extract obtained from brown algae. It is a chemical compound – a pigment that belongs to the group of carotenoids.
The substance is designed to provide the most optimal environment for skin cells. Thus, aging is prevented. In addition, DNA cells damaged by various negative factors are restored. Genes are located in DNA cells in the form of “light bulbs” that are either on or off. These drugs almost immediately activate genes that provide intensive rejuvenation of skin tissue cells.
Fucoxanthin allows you to slow down age-related hyperpigmentation of the skin, and also activates the process of burning fat contained in fat cells in white adipose tissue. This antioxidant does not have devastating side effects.
- Normalization of seboproducts
- Enlarged pores
- Dull skin
- Smoothing of micro- and macro-relief of the skin
- Increasing firmness and elasticity
- Restoration of skin hydrobalance
- Complex therapy of dyschromia and melanogenetic spots
- Preparation and recovery after cosmetic procedures
- Smoker’s skin syndrome
- Rosacea (in remission)
- Seborrheic dermatitis (during remission)
- Acne stage 1-2 (without exacerbation)
1 syringe with 1,5 ml