Meso–Wharton P199, 1 х 1.5 ml
Meso-Wharton P199 is an innovative injectable solution designed for an effective anti-aging therapy and intensive regeneration of damaged skin.
The main ingredient of the product is an artificially created analog of the embryonic peptide P199, the action of which is aimed at activating the division of stem cells. The peptide has a stimulating effect on the renewal of skin cells, enhances the activity of fibroblasts, promotes the production of hyaluronic acid and collagen fibers.
The drug is considered so far the only remedy whose action is aimed at increasing the number of stem cells.
- High molecular weight hyaluronic acid (1.5%)
- Growth factors (sh-Oiigopeptide-1 and sh-Polypeptide-1)
- Regulatory peptides (sh-Polypeptide-2 and Copper tripeptide-1)
- Vitamins (A, group B, C, E)
- Amino acids
- Nucleotides (precursors of nucleic acids)
Since the product contains peptides and amino acids in addition to hyaluronic acid, the Meso-Wharton P199 procedure is often called bioreparation.
- Intensive correction and prevention of age-related skin changes (wrinkles, loss of tone and elasticity, gravitational ptosis), restores the “young” skin structure
- Lifting of the skin of the face, periorbital area and neck
- Dull skin
- Loss of hydration
- Preparation for medium and deep peels, laser resurfacing, dermabrasion, thread techniques
- Skin restoration after medium and deep peels, laser resurfacing, burns of various origins
- Preparing for plastic surgery
- Skin rehabilitation in the postoperative period
- In the complex treatment of cicatricial changes in the skin
Mechanism of action
The composition of the skin includes a certain amount of stem cells, in the process of life they are transformed, replaced by new ones, which leads to a constant renewal of the skin, the process is accompanied by activation of the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
With age, the rate of stem cell division decreases, resulting in unpleasant changes that are commonly called aging. Visually, this process is manifested in a decrease in the elasticity and tone of the skin, age-related hyperpigmentation, loss of clear facial contours, and the appearance of wrinkles.
Improvement in the regenerative properties of the skin is accompanied by other positive consequences – a “softer” scarring.
After two procedures, the complexion improves, the level of hydration increases, due to the normalization of microcirculation, the pastosity of tissues decreases. After seven procedures, the elasticity of the skin is increased, the relief of the skin is leveled, the number and depth of wrinkles are reduced, and the level of hydration is increased.
1 syringe with 1,5 ml