Perfectha Suskin hyaluronic acid
Perfectha Subskin is a hyaluronic acid gel filler, designed to eliminate wrinkles. With a cross-linking rate of 90%, the gel is injected or administered using a cannula into the subcutaneous dermis (layer of skin directly below dermis and epidermis.
This reliable dermal filler comes in a 3ml prefilled syringe and its main ingredient is Hyaluronic Acid Polymer Solution with a concentration of 20mg/ml and a particle gel concentration of 2,000 particles/ml. As a result, when it is injected into the subcutaneous or supraperiosteal layers, it does not migrate, offering accurate and precise aesthetic results.
- Biphasic Hyaluronic Acid (20 mg/ml)
- a particle gel concentration of 2,000 particles/ml
- Severe depressions of the skin
- Increasing volume of the chin, jaw, and cheeks
- Contouring of jaw bone line
- Erase deep scarring of skin tissue
– Visible skin imperfections
– Loose and blotchy skin in the area of
– Worsened contour and sagging skin in the jaw area
– Deep scars and wrinkles on the skin
- Facial contours
- Cheeks & chin
- Restoration and creation of volume
- Nasal bridge
- Zygomatic areas
3 syringes of 1 ml
How long will results last for?
Results are safe and instant from the first treatment. The overall effects will last from 12-18 months depending on the individual’s skin type factors, such as age, lifestyle, and technique used but the medical professional.
Manufactured according to international standards, Perfectha complies with all safety standards required by health authorities. The entire Perfectha range is CE mark approved and prepared with the best quality raw materials and high-quality components to provide you with the best high-quality treatment.
With more than 10 years of expertise, 2.8 million units sold worldwide, and a very low adverse event rate, Perfectha is considered as one of the safest products on the market. Sold in more than 70 countries, Perfectha is trusted by thousands of physicians.
There are no reviews yet.